In practice for almost 26 years, Fred Denson has a broad range of legal experience and currently practices in the areas of Social Security Disability Appeals, Elder Law, Wills and Estate Planning, Mediation, and Labor and Employment Law.
Most importantly your legal issues will be treated with great personal care and attention.
Previous General Counsel of a cabinet-level department of state government with employees and property in almost every county in Tennessee.
Free initial consultation with appointment.
- University of Tennessee B.S.
- Nashville School of Law J.D.
TEACHING CLE CLASSES
- Authorized by the TSC to teach attorney CLE Classes involving employment law issues under USERRA for over 10 years.
- Tennessee Bar Association (Disability, Elder Law, ADR, Estate Planning & Employment Law Groups)
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Tennessee Association Professional Mediators
- Tennessee Association of Employment Lawyers
- State of Tennessee, Attorney
- State of Tennessee, Rule 31 Mediator
- US District Court of Middle Tennessee Attorney and Mediator
- United States Supreme Court
- Exceptional Public Service Medal by the US Secretary of Defense 2004
- Access to Justice Recognition Tennessee Supreme Court 2018
- State of Tennessee, Tennessee National Guard Distinguished Service Medal 2019